Is it odd that as I explored our relocation destination I looked first for a PBS station? Classical music settles my soul. Our current PBS radio station carries classical music 9-noon and 1 or 2pm - 4:30pm because 6-9am and 4:30-7pm are news and 10pm - 6am is jazz. As I checked the clock the other evening to see if the news was over and classical music program resumed, I wondered about radio stations in our new location. When I found three, I tuned on in online to find that the new PBS radio station airs classical music nearly 24/7! And their selections are excellent.
I'm excited about various aspects of our new community, but perhaps most excited about the three PBS stations that serve the community. PBS brings culture to myself and my young children in the convenience of our own home. Maybe because the new location is a small town, I wondered about cultural experiences.
On the rare occasion that I let the children stay up late, it's for Great Performances. Love the British comedies.
I'm thrilled that our new home will be so settling to this mathmama who love classical music!
1 comment:
I love PBS too. My mom thinks I'm evil because I listen to NPR whenever I get a chance! I'm gonna miss you Spencer!
Post a Comment