Math Mama Dances
Sometimes the housework and laundry have to wait, while mama dances the math away.
Blog Archive
►
2023
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
2020
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(31)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(47)
▼
December
(5)
Grandma and Grandpa Taylor visit for Christmas
Come ye thankful people!
Jacob's Christmas Program
New baby due 6/09
Isaac's Christmas Program
►
November
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
My Blog List
Jethro Says What?
Quick update
6 years ago
About Me
Kristin
I love math. I'm married to a wonderful man. We've welcomed six delightful children into our home. And I love to dance. This is how I selected my blog title, mathmamadances.
View my complete profile
tangrams
December 13, 2008
Jacob's Christmas Program
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment