May 13, 2008

Of Primer and Paint

Ouch. Oooh. And do I have a muscle there? This new primer and paint dries in about an hour, so one could complete a project in a short space of time. Realistically, I'm so tired that I tripped over the paint can, spilling it just as I was making that last push to finish the room! Suddenly, I'm faced with not only finishing, but pausing to clean up after my exhaustion induced error. Hire it done? Not while I've muscles that can flex! Four children underfoot? No problem! Put Animal Kingdom dvd's on for five hours at a stretch. Dinner? Peanut butter and jelly on day old hamburger buns will be a delicacy. I'm thankful for the distraction of an interview to prepare for so that I can put off more painting till my muscles catch up with what I thought was a small project.

No comments: