Nathan and Isaac spent the morning sketching with chalk on our front walk. Look! Isaac exclaimed! I made $1000! (He'd written $0001. Nathan corrected, the one goes here (writing $1001). Even better! Isaac shouted.
My baby was baptized today. How to I begin to express the love and joy in my heart. Grandma and Grandpa Taylor joined us from Utah for the event. Dear friends participated, playing and leading the songs, offering prayers, witnessing the baptism, and welcoming Nathan into the church and primary. While I fussed about providing a fully catered luncheon, I relented and we enjoyed milk and cookies, instead. The service was simple. The treats sweet. And the spirit present. What a monumental day. And, I feel rotten. I'm just a terrible mom to have let the moment pass without a single picture. We were so caught up in enjoying the moment, celebrating this milestone for Nathan.
Had to call my mom, because I was crying thinking that they came all the way from Utah and we didn't get a single photo of them1!

No comments:
Post a Comment